UCC GALA INFORMATION
The UCC Centennial Committee is very excited to let you know that tickets for Unionville Curling Club's Centennial Gala will be on sale at the Club as of Monday, March 11; each ticket will be accompanied by a 50% off pass for one 18 hole round of golf (including power cart) on either the North or South course of Angus Glen for the 2019 golf season!
UCC CENTENNIAL GALA
• Saturday November 16, 2019 at Angus Glen Golf Club with a reception (cash bar and appetizers) at 6:30 p.m.
• A three course dinner (including two bottles of wine per table) at 7:30 p.m.
• A cash bar will be available throughout the evening and dancing will follow dinner
• Details about pre-arranged table seating will follow
• Semi-formal attire
• Tickets are $100 + HST per person (non-transferable and non-refundable).
Seating is limited and there is a purchase limit of (2) tickets, so get them soon!
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Online ticket purchases is available to our current UCC members only. NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON LINE
If as a past member, you are interested in attending please contact the Club Manager to make arrangements.
Club Manager: Lynda Goodwin
Phone: (905) 477-2711
Unionville Curling Club:
257 Carlton Road,
Unionville Ontario L3R 2A3
UCC CURLING CLUB HISTORICAL COLLECTION
Are you in the process of purging? Check the basement for old boxes that are collecting dust. If you find any old UCC information, we're interested in it.
If dropping stuff off at the office, be sure to add your return to information (if you want it back).