1 HOUR FREE SESSIONS TO TRY CURLING
Want to try a new winter sport? Have you heard all the screaming of “Hurry Hard” during the Olympics?
The Unionville Curling Club is offering a free 1 hour on-ice introduction to curling throughout the
Our certified instructor will introduce you to the basics of curling including: safety; how to throw a rock; the art of sliding; brushing; and much more.
• Try curling for FREE
• Learn the basics of curling
• 1 hour session with a certified instructor
• Open to the public, family and friends, 18 Year+
• Free to participants and registration required
• Maximum of 35 participants per session
Session 1 - Monday, October 22, 2018 - Ladies Only
Required: we will provide brooms and sliding tape.
We ask that you bring a clean pair of shoes that you can change into for the on-ice activities.
We also suggest that you wear a sweater or light jacket and bring light gloves.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session.